Ladies, grab your debit cards and step into your Louboutins! New York Fashion Week is about to begin and to kick it off, hundreds of designers are participating in Fashion Night Out on Friday, September 10th.
Expect models, celebrity appearances, free makeup applications, over-the-top window displays, meet and greets with industry leaders and designer discounts galore! And yes, the champagne will be flowing. Over 700 individual boutiques, designer and department stores will be participating throughout Manhattan and they’ll be keeping their doors open until 11pm.
Since fashion and beauty go hand in hand, here’s a helpful guide of places you definitely want to check out:
- Sally Hansen manicurists will be at the Tracy Reese store offering complimentary manicures with limited edition polishes inspired by the designer’s collection for the season.
- DEX New Yorkis doing complimentary makeup applications and is also offering glamourous lash looks at their lash bar.
- The Plaza by Warren-Tricomi will have Smashbox and Becca makeup artists on sight to offer makeup consultations, reps from Sjal and Comfort Zone will be performing spa treatments like mini facials and hand massages and of course, Joel Warren and Edward Tricomi will be showing off this falls hair trends.
- PurpleLab at Scoop Street get a free Huge Lips Skinny Hips gloss in “No Panty Lines” with the purchase of two other shades and blush as you watch a risqué burlesque performance by Veronica Varlow.
- Khiel’s is hosting a Karnival at their 3rd Avenue flagship store where you can show off your Lady Gaga singing skills during karaoke to receive a complimentary lip balm.
- Mackage just opened a pop-up location in the Meat Packing District and not only can you get you get a one-on-one style consultation with Phillip Bloch, but you can also get a free blow-out by Serge Normant of the John Frieda Salon.
- MAC is giving you a sneak-peek into their new Style Black look and has celebrity DJ’s spinning at all locations including Grammy Award nominated artist, Janelle Monae.
- Korres is creating a detox bar fully stashed with antioxidant-infused cocktails, foods and skin care. You can detox your skin by getting a make over and consultation on how to apply the seasons hottest trends.
Click here to see a list of all of the designers participating.