Besides being completely obsessed with Nicole Richie‘s style, my jaw practically dropped when I saw this pic of her from last nights Charlotte Ronson beauty launch event. I’ve always been a huge fan of her hair styles and as a matter of fact, I just showed a pic of her old side bangs (again) to my stylist when I went in for a trim. To find out how to get the look, I spoke with her stylist of the night, Andy Lecompte of Wella Professionals.
1. Dry your hair and flat iron in sections to smooth any fly aways and make it all pin straight.
2. Next, pull the top of your hair up and away in to a mo-hawk and let it fall forward and separate as you secure the rest into a super high pony at the crown of your head.
3. Hit the mo-hawk section of your hair with a blowdryer and allow it to part naturally falling over the ponytail you just created.
4. Wrap each section on either side of the part around the pony tail elastic and secure with bobby pins.
5. Smooth fly aways and finish with a shine spray like Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray.