It’s been an incredible year thanks to you, my readers! According to your clicks and the time you’ve spent on my site I can measure which posts you really read, which you didn’t care for and which were a huge hit this year. Allow me to introduce the top five posts of 2010 according to you:
1. 2010 International Emmy Awards Highlights - This had to be because of Rita Pereira‘s show-stopping cleavage. I scored an exclusive interview with the Portugeuse actress backstage that cause quite an uproar. The YouTube video of the interview now has over 1,152,650 hits!
2. Holiday Gift Idea & Giveaway: Calvin Klein Euphoria – You love giveaways, but this one really hit home for readers of all ages and got quite competitive with 26 entries!
3. Ban Cellulite Now – Every woman’s enemy no matter how much they weigh: cellulite. So it makes sense this one was a big hit. Hey, it revealed the truth!
4. Vajazzling, I Had To – Ah, vajazzling. Yes, one of the biggest crazes of 2010 and apparently you were intrigued! Of course, I had to take it a step further and report on penazzling too! Hey, it’s only fair!
5. Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Backstage Makeup Secrets Video – Covering this sexy event was one of the highlights of my year. I had exclusive backstage coverage of the taping of the sexiest show on earth just for you!
So it’s been a pretty good year for BeautySweetSpot with some fun interviews including Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian and oh yea, remember when Julia Roberts called me and my other blogger friends “cute” at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards? – awesome! But I promise that there is much much more in store for you, my readers in 2011.
Thank you for your support this year!